Trackuino Intervalometer problem @ Canon A470

Discussion of the technical aspects of high altitude video and photography.
SQ9OZD
General Member
General Member

Trackuino Intervalometer problem @ Canon A470

Postby SQ9OZD » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello!
I'm trying to run Trackuino Intervalometer (http://code.google.com/p/trackuino/wiki/TrackuinoIntervalometer)for Canon A470. I have corrected scene name (KIDS_PETS to SCN_KIDS_PETS), turned off display_off (for debug time) but every time I press shutter, camera is turning off (lens is still open). I have to press power again to reset camera. Same thing with Spacebits script.
CHDK is loaded from SD by firmware update method.

TI Script: http://code.google.com/p/trackuino/downloads/detail?name=trackuino.lua&can=2&q=
Spacebits: http://softwarelivre.sapo.pt/projects/spacebits/browser/trunk/chdk/spacebits100.lua?rev=104

Thanks for any help.
EA5HAV
Technical Guru
Technical Guru

Re: Trackuino Intervalometer problem @ Canon A470

Postby EA5HAV » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:39 pm

I had a similar problem with an A2200 and ended up using the intervalometer that comes with CHDK.

On the A220, you can set the scene mode and the intervalometer will shoot in that mode.

The trackuino intervalometer worked really well on an A570IS, but this model is phased out and very difficult to get at nowadays.
Javi of trackuino
SQ9OZD
General Member
General Member

Postby SQ9OZD » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks.
I try to write my own script. I need to get same functionality 5 pictures - 30 sec video.
I already have 2 A470, came today :/
MOHSIN12

Postby MOHSIN12 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 am

I had a similar problem with an A2200 and ended up using the intervalometer that comes with CHDK.
Pass Pass4sure 400-101 exam fast to explore . Join today for complete set of ASQ and Stanford University practice exam. good luck
Stephenplert

African American Hair pieces Really are a Style Assertion

Postby Stephenplert » Thu May 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Any wig is definitely an fast remedy for people Wigs For Sale
struggling with hair thinning difficulties. It is usually the best way to be search diverse in a dress-up costume get together. Hair pieces are easy to receive and rehearse plus they are handy too. In the present periods, putting on the hairpiece may not be an embarrassing encounter. Hair pieces have advanced in a way Wigs For Cancer Patients
so as to go well with the altering needs involving human beings throughout the years. Both synthetic along with real human hair hairpieces are generally popular among people of varied ages.

Varieties of Dark Hair pieces

There are numerous forms of wigs available in the market, the particular African American wigs being one of them. Hairpieces can be purchased in distinct price ranges Short Wigs
with regards to the merchandise and its particular material. Synthetic Human Hair Wigs
soluble fiber hairpieces are cheaper compared to human hair wigs as the second option seems more sensible. Real hair wigs are really easy to maintain and therefore tend to be popular.

Swarthy complexioned people could go looking African American wigs in hues that can go well with their own Lace Front Wigs
skin. These come in the two darkish in addition to pale tones. Nevertheless, the most popular African American wig will be the Ebony wig which makes African American girls look gorgeous and gorgeous. These kinds of wigs can be found in many styles just like short, long, wavy, wavy, and also right. How big the actual hairpiece is really important. You must check out the hairpiece meticulously before choosing Wigs For Sale
to enable you to make certain that no one in addition has worn it before you.
Stephenplert

Dark-colored Wigs Are a Type Declaration

Postby Stephenplert » Thu May 11, 2017 8:40 pm

A wig can be an instant answer for folks Wigs
suffering from thinning hair troubles. It is also a terrific way to make yourself appear various with a dress-up costume social gathering. Hairpieces are simple to get and rehearse and they're convenient at the same time. In today's periods, sporting a new hairpiece is not at all a distressing expertise. Hair pieces have got developed you might say Wigs
in an attempt to match your altering requires regarding human beings through the years. The two manufactured and also real human hair wigs tend to be popular among males and females of various age range.

Kinds of Dark-colored Wigs

There are several types of hairpieces available in the market, the Dark-colored hair pieces getting one of them. Hairpieces can be found in diverse price tags Wigs
with respect to the merchandise as well as content. Synthetic Wigs For Women
dietary fiber hair pieces are less expensive compared to real hair hair pieces as the second item seems to be a lot more sensible. Natural splendor wigs are really easy to preserve so because of this will be more well-liked.

Swarthy complexioned men and women may go set for African American hair pieces in colors that will fit their own Wigs For Cancer Patients
pores and skin. These come in both dark along with soft colors. However, the most famous Dark-colored wig is the Black wig helping to make Dark women look stunning and gorgeous. These hair pieces can be bought in an array of styles just like brief, lengthy, curly, curly, and also direct. The dimensions of the wig is very important. You need to check out the wig cautiously before buying Human Hair Wigs
to help you make certain that no body otherwise offers worn it prior to you.

Return to “Photo/Video”